Enhance your home's safety and enjoy greater peace of mind with the First Alert SCO403 Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Combo Pack. This combo pack bundles together a battery-operated smoke alarm and CO alarm, offering protection against carbon monoxide and fast-flaming fires at an affordable price.
- Cost-effective combo pack bundles together a smoke alarm and CO detector
- Electrochemical sensor detects carbon monoxide
- Loud 85-decibel alarms can be heard easily
- Battery-operated alarms install easily; includes (2) 9-volt batteries
- Ionization smoke sensor reliably detects smoke from fast-flaming fires
- Ionization Sensor Detects Smoke from Flaming Fires: The First Alert SCO403 Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Combo Pack features ionization smoke-sensing technology with a contemporary enhanced smoke-gathering design. Ionization sensors offer optimal smoke detection from flaming fires. The 85-decibel alarm is designed to be easily heard.
- Simple and Easy to Use: The battery-operated smoke detector utilizes a single button for simple operation. Press the button on the face of the fire alarm to silence false alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam, as well as to test the alarm to ensure it is working. A blinking power light informs you the smoke alarm is operational, while a low battery-alert lets you know when it is time to change the battery. The First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm is easy to set up. Simply insert the battery, and the CO detector will start to monitor your space for carbon monoxide. There are no complicated displays or settings to navigate - a single button silences the alarm and tests the CO alarm. A pull-down action chart instructs you of what to do if the CO alarm goes off.
- Tamper-Resistant Battery Operation: Two 9-volt batteries power the First Alert SCO403 Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Combo Pack, and there is a side-load battery drawer that slides open for easy battery replacement. The smoke and fire alarm features an optional pin to lock the battery and unit in place for tamper resistance, making it so neither the battery nor the unit can be removed without the proper tools. This smoke detector can be easily installed on the wall or ceiling, and it is suitable for use in mobile homes and RVs.
- Accurate CO Sensor: The First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm uses an advanced electrochemical CO sensor to detect elevated carbon monoxide levels. When CO is detected, the battery operated carbon monoxide alarm sounds an alarm to warn you of the threat.
- Comprehensive Warning Features: When carbon monoxide levels rise, the carbon monoxide alarm sounds an 85-decibel alarm that is designed to be easily heard. A low-battery light and alarm alert you when battery power is running low, and an end-of-life warning lets you know when the smoke and CO alarms should be replaced.
||SCO403, CO403, 1039879
||10-Year Limited / 5-Year Limited
||5 / 5.4 in
||3.4 / 5.4 in
||1.5 / 1.9 in
||0.7 lbs / 0.7 lb
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.