Legrand offers a family of lighting control products and sensors for your home fully enabled to interface with Apple HomeKit. Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control your lights, outlets, thermostats, and more from your iPhone or iPad. With the Home app, easily and securely control all your HomeKit accessories from one location.
- Works with Apple HomeKit technology.
- Ask Siri if motion has been detected.
- Automated control, updates while away from home, and setting triggers requires an Apple TV with tvOS 11 or later, an iPad with iOS 11 or later, or a HomePod set up as a home hub.
- No wiring required. Simple to install in a few seconds.
- Battery-operated. Utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to minimize power consumption.
- Infrared sensing technology for accurate motion detection.
- Use as a trigger for HomeKit automations.
- Provides notification when someone enters or exists the room.
||0-90% relative humidity, non-condensing
||Works with Apple HomeKit
|Operating Temperature (Celsius)
||0°C to 43°C
|Country Of Origin
Home Automation Accessories
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.